Everyday PR: Harnessing Public Relations to Build Relationships, Brands, and Businesses
The only PR book you’ll ever need
For decades, high-profile corporate and law firm leaders have called on Gina Rubel, president and CEO of Furia Rubel Communications, for high-stakes public relations, crisis planning, and incident response support.
In Everyday PR: Harnessing Public Relations to Build Relationships, Brands & Businesses, Rubel draws upon her deep experience in all aspects of PR to help business owners, corporate executives, marketing professionals, and communications students of all types identify and capitalize on opportunities to grow their businesses.
Rubel reveals the secrets and tools that helped her become recognized by PRNews as one of their Top Women in the Industry in the category of Innovators, including:
- Eight steps for developing a strategic public relations plan
- How to speak the language of journalists
- How to write a press release that gets noticed
- The right way to infuse diversity, inclusion, and social responsibility into your message
- Cutting-edge best practices for internal as well as external communications
This is the ultimate no-nonsense, practical handbook to mastering the art and science of leaving a lasting, positive impression that is vital to success in today’s image-conscious world.