I Dare You to Care: Using Emotional Intelligence to Inspire, Influence, and Achieve Radical Results eBook
This is the eBook version available in .epub or .mobi file formats.
NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE, where you come from or what you do for a living, the desire to have satisfying and meaningful relationships is one we all share. Relationships are key to everything we do, and the bonds and connections we make with others is what gives us the greatest sense of meaning, happiness, and fulfillment.
Nothing interferes more with your ability to enjoy rewarding relationships than an inability to understand your own emotions and manage their impact on you and those around you. Emotional intelligence, the currency of the 21st century, is the essential skillset that separates those who fail in their personal and professional relationships from those who succeed.
I Dare You to Care explores how emotional intelligence can help you:
- Use your emotions to work for you and not against you
- Embrace change productively
- Build trust and resilience in the face of uncertainty
- Navigate personal and professional conflicts successfully
- Improve your overall effectiveness at leading and influencing others